€400-500 per day
Thijs Van Gulik
020 3397 8070
6 months ago
31 Aug 00:00
For one of our prestigious clients we are currently looking for an experienced Datastage Designer/Developer consultant that can handle BI developments and act in close collaboration with the other BI team members and the customers clients. You will find the right balance between cost and quality/completeness while always considering the clients as our priority.
As a Data stage Designer/Developer, you will:
- Review the business requirements for Business Intelligence (BI) needs
- Design dimensional models to meet the business reporting needs
- Design the technical ETL solution (define the technical interface, specs for the source systems, the ETL processes from landing zone till storage) and develop the solution with IBM DataStage
- Design the physical relational data model in collaboration with the database administrator
- Define the scheduling requirements for ETL processes in the data warehouse
- Develop & test (unit test, functional test and data profiling) the ETL processes
- Prepare the releases & installation instructions
- Provide documentation and support the developers
- Create best practices
- Handle hotline by solving the problems linked to ETL raised by the end users
We are looking for a profile with excellent technical skills and a strong interest for the financial business.
- You have minimum 5 years’ experience in designing data models in a data warehouse context and developing applications in IBM DataStage.
- You have a good working knowledge of the SQL language.
- You're a good team player.
- You have strong communication skills and are willing to interact with both business/internal clients and your technical colleagues.
- You have good analytical skills and you're interested to solve problems in a complex environment.
- You can work on multiple projects at once.
- Knowledge of Agile methodology and BI reporting tools (IBM Cognos/Power BI) is clearly an asset.