€650-750 per day
020 3019 3685
19 days ago
For one of our prestigious clients based in Stockholm, Sweden we are currently looking for a Kafka Engineer.
As a Kafka engineer you will work within the Data Discovery and BI Architecture Values Stream within the BI Department.
You will have an important role working with use cases. You will work both independently and in close cooperation with other teams, consisting of Data Engineers, Data Scientists and Business Analyst.
- Establishing a solid operation and maintenance of their Kafka implementation
- Designing and building streaming solutions with Kafka (KSQL,KStream)
- Requirement analysis together with stakeholders
- Technical design of streaming and event integration
- Micro service oriented way of working
- Automation of software installation and configuration
- Third line support of our Data Lake platform
- 4+ years of Kafka Experience
- Database knowledge for SQL querying and retrieving the data
- UNIX operating system and commands' understanding
- Jenkins knowledge
- Docker and how to build docker based services for Analytical use cases
- Security and Kerberos
- Experience of Hadoop echo system in high available implementations