about 1 month ago
04 Feb 00:00
For our prestigious client we are looking for a: Senior Technical Consultant Qlik:
You are responsible for:
- Interacting with and challenging the business to understand business requirements, and translating these into a technically appropriate solution architecture design;
- Leading and working with a development team for the timely delivery of high quality Qlik reports with a high grade of integration, automation and a minimum of operational effort;
- Keeping the team on track according to delivery timelines and pro-actively flagging foreseen risks or challenges;
- The quality of the team's documentation of processes, definitions, and technical design specifications;
- Training the users on the usage of the reports;
- The data quality of the reports through proper development, validation and testing.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Ability to manage interaction with business stakeholders and others within the organization
- Business acumen and articulation skills; ability to capture business needs and translate into a solution;
- Extensive experience with QlikView and QlikSense
- Proven experience creating and combining QVD's and effectively creating business rules
- Proven experience in interfacing with different source systems
- Proven experience in Datamodelling - Performance optimization
- Non-functional requirements like authorization and security principles security
- Worked in an agile (scrum) environment with globally distributed teams;
- Analytical mindset;
- Good experience and knowledge about data and development standards as well as source system data structures;
If you are interested in the position, please send me your CV for immediate consideration!
However, if you are not interested but may know someone who could be interested, we do offer a 500-euro finder's fee if successfully placed.